This Agreement specifies terms and conditions for Users as regards using materials and services of the www.a-integra.com website (hereinafter "the Site").
- The use of Site materials and services is governed by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
- This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the Site materials, the User is deemed to have acceded to this Agreement.
- The Site Administration has the right to change the terms of this Agreement unilaterally at any time. Such changes shall take effect upon expiration of 3 (Three) days from the date of posting the new Agreement version on the website. If the User disagrees with the changes, he/she is obliged to refuse access to the Site, stop using Site materials and services.
- The User agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating Russian law or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and/or neighboring rights, as well as any actions that compromise or may compromise the regular operation of the Site and Site services.
- The use of Site materials without the explicit permission of copyright holders is prohibited (RF Civil Code, Article 1270). It is necessary to conclude license agreements (obtain licenses) from the Copyright holders to ensure legitimate use of Site materials.
- It is mandatory to provide a link to the Site when quoting Site materials including protected works of authorship (RF Civil Code, Article 1274, Section 1, Subsection 1).
- User comments and other records on the Site should not conflict with the requirements of the Russian Federation legislation and generally accepted norms of morality.
- The User is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for his/her visiting and using external resources links to which may be contained on the Site.
- The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or arising losses related to any content of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services available on or obtained through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User in which he/she entered using the information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
- The User accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part thereof may be accompanied by advertising. The User agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
- All potential disputes arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be settled in accordance with the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
- Nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as establishing Agency relationship, partnership relations, relations on joint activity, relations of personal hiring, or any other relations between the User and Site Administration not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
- Recognition of any provision of the Agreement invalid or unenforceable by the court does not entail the invalidity of other provisions hereof.
- Inaction on the part of the Site Administration when the Agreement provisions are violated by any of the Users does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take later appropriate actions to protect their interests and copyright for Site materials protected in accordance with the legislation.
The User confirms that he/she is familiar with all the provisions of this Agreement and accepts them without any doubt.